Time to be a narrator again. This is kinda fun.
As of when the news came, it was both a happy yet burdensome thing. In just mere least than a week, off to be a 2nd intake student.
Being 2nd intake is not all that happy an occasion. It’s a hectic time, rushing to get things done, needing to catch up fast. Being blur most of the time.
These are why being a 2nd intake student is not that fun:
- Having to search where to go alone
- Getting into groups which is already full. So in a blunder
- Need to learn and understand surroundings fast
- Catch up with lectures and tutorials
- Running around to get things settle alone
But being a 2nd intake student can gain some insights as well:
- There are a lot of friendly people ready to help
- Trusting in God
- Getting to explore the campus
- Learn to be more independent
- Learn to talk to people
That’s bout it that I can think of.